It is currently 27 Apr 2024 12:47

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Hello fellow trance heads
PostPosted: 22 Nov 2021 14:07 

Hello everyone,

Fell in love with trance back in late 2016 while planning to go to Ibiza in 2017 as I really wanted to go to Amnesia during Cream. (which I did go there and it was an absolute banger of a night)

Big fan of the likes of PVD, Lange, Thrillseekers, Quake, Matt Darey, Ferry Corsten, Airscape, Chicane, BT, Rank 1, Armin (when he was making the good stuff), Tiesto (when he was making trance) etc the list goes on.

Have collected a lot of trance tracks over the past 5 years, most of which are in FLAC as I prefer to have them in lossless quality.

Always happy to find a like minded community who also love their trance.

I have listedened to trance when I was a kid but didn't know that it was called trance at the time. But I can remember tracks like Darude - Sandstorm and Tiesto's remix of He's a Pirate in my teens.

So glad I discovered trance, such a wonderful music genre that deserves a resurgence in popularity.

Thankfully, there are lots of trance streams on Twitch which include some big names like Lange, Thrillseekers, PVD (back in 2020) and Armin just to name a few. Got to know a lot of new people in those streams so it's nice to
know that the trance scene is still alive thanks to a dedicated community of wonderful people.

And now, I get to be a part of this wonderful community as well. :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]