It is currently 27 Apr 2024 15:34

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Hello Everyone, I'm Luminol
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2021 22:05 

Been listening and playing Trance since the 90's. I'm from the southwest US and I started djing around 2000-2001. I've made lots of mixes over the years in various styles of trance if anyone is interested. Hard Trance, Trance, Progressive Trance, Progressive breaks, Progressive house, Goa, Psy but mostly progressive Trance. It's always been my favorite. The last one I uploaded in on sc now. Although it's not my most recent. https://soundcloud.com/luminol/tracks
Been pondering uploading my mixes to youtube so all of them are available. I prefer somewhere they're available to dl though as well. Need a good site for that. SC kind of sucks. Also about to re record all my vinyl again. I messed up the mastering and need to do it again. Idk, I've just been lazy I guess and I want somewhere people can dl all of it if they want. If someone wants something old I may have it, feel free to ask. Or I could upload a text file of it all if someone can help me figure out a way to read all the tags and transfer that data to a text file. I gotta go take my dog out and then repair my mixer now but I'll be back in a bit peace.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]