It is currently 01 May 2024 16:21

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]
 Post subject: Heyyy!
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2011 22:45 
Hello there guys!

I'm Ben from Hungary.
17 yrs old, and ADDICTED to the good ol' classic trance from the late 90s, early 2000s. (Yeah, I don't really like today's trance, but there are a very few exceptions.)

When I was a 'smaller' boy, my parents recorded every great stuff on casette.
(There is still a huge collection in the living room of them)
There were every genres. Rock, pop, and the current famous bands' arts.
Trance too! There was a great trance melody, which they played often, but got forgotten in the years. In elementary school, a polyphonic ringtone reminded me suddenly that trancy, euphoric melody.
That song was Sash! - Ecuador.

Yeah, there was an another song too, which had been forgotten, but recovered about 1,5 year ago, of course by accident in a Matrix parody video.
Faithless - Insomnia
What an awesome tunes. I looked after these kind of music, hoping that I could find more memory-melodies.
And I did, and I keep doing it these days too.

I'm a little bit ashamed of being a 'music thief' because I always download the music I like. I hope I won't get my arrrrrse kicked here because of this behavior.

My goal here is to spread the rare and forgotten trance songs (now in these days maxi-singles) to every trance lover. I was trying to find an 'open forum' too, which can be seen by the Google's search bot, so average trancelovers, like me can find rare trance diamonds easily. I saw it that this forum had been closed from the bots. It's a pity.

And if I find, I'd like to also download some high-quality trance stuff which I find uplifting and euphoric enough to listen to.

I'm still trying to DJ (doing it since 3-4 months, but couldn't be able to create a flawless trance mix) only because mixing my favourite trance songs is very joyful. (lol does this word exist?)

My another goal is if I find a rare trance song, and it's hard to download, I get it some way, and spread it to over 9000 hosting sites. :) That's just some value-giveback from me to the trance community.

And to begin with something valueable, I share my maxi-single RELEASES with you, which I had been found and mirrored in the last 3-4 days. The list is growing!

Regards,
Ben

Post subject: Re: Heyyy!
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2011 12:49 
B2T BOSS

Hello mate. Welcome on board. This is the longest introduction from a new guy I have ever seen :) Thanks for that and for your honesty.

Tell me more about the "closed from the bots" thing. I don't think we are closed for bots..

It is cool u are using mirrorcreator as we are forum of mirrors. Most of us want to ease our lives with fast servers such as zippyshare and we use mirrors creating sites suc has uploadmirrors or multiupload.

I noticed you already shared one or two CLASSICS, I had to move them to CLASSICS section as you don't have an access yet (after 30 posts).

To be honest, we prefer everything in HQ, so if you don't have it in 320, you don't have to post at all. Well you can, but it is not difficult to find the tunes in lower quality. try to work even more harder ;)

Let me know if you need anything and keep chatting!

Image Image

IN CASE OF DEAD LINKS USE " ! " = REPORT FEATURE IN THE RIGHT BOTTOM OF A POST

PM ME or REPORT A TOPIC IN CASE YOU NEED MOAR MIRRORS..

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2011 15:13 

Welcome Sladex65! This is the best forum in the world! :)

De akár ezt magyarul is írhatnám... :P

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2011 19:24 
Boss wrote:
Hello mate. Welcome on board. This is the longest introduction from a new guy I have ever seen :) Thanks for that and for your honesty.

Tell me more about the "closed from the bots" thing. I don't think we are closed for bots..

It is cool u are using mirrorcreator as we are forum of mirrors. Most of us want to ease our lives with fast servers such as zippyshare and we use mirrors creating sites suc has uploadmirrors or multiupload.

I noticed you already shared one or two CLASSICS, I had to move them to CLASSICS section as you don't have an access yet (after 30 posts).

To be honest, we prefer everything in HQ, so if you don't have it in 320, you don't have to post at all. Well you can, but it is not difficult to find the tunes in lower quality. try to work even more harder ;)

Let me know if you need anything and keep chatting!

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

The "closed from the bots" thing is clear now, I realised it, only those things are hidden from searchbots, which are hidden to a newb too. Lossless, classics, and so on.

Mirroring all the time of course! :) I use it to back my music up, because I'm overloading my HDD with tons of trance music. (maybe the dream dance albums from 1996 takes the most place in my hard drive.)

Yeah, I was thingking the same thing yesterday after sharing the links.
I have some HQ stuff too (only a few) but I share them with you too.
And of course the thread blocks to newbs also involve the lack of searching in them, there is a big chance that I will upload something which is already uploaded.
I hope I won't meet with this problems anyway. :)

Helló Grape, jó hogy mindenütt van belőlünk! :)
Azt hiszem a magyarok is sokat adtak anno a trance szcénához.
Mellesleg: ismered Slam Jr munkásságát?

EDIT:
eeer, a bit awkward, but as I look at my collection of Maxi-single Releases, there are only two HQ stuffs, and both are lossless.
I'll try to find more great stuff and contribute to that part of the forum too, if I can. Until that, I think I only could upload non-HQ stuff. :/

I hope it isn't a too big problem!

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2011 21:06 

Szia!
Van pár magyar ezen a fórumon. Még akár egy külön topicot is lehetne indítani a magyarok részére... :P
Slam Jr az elején a house műfajt részesítette előnyben, az utóbbi időben tért át az érzelmesebb trance-re. Egyébként nem tudok sokat róla. Előnyben részesítem a külföldi trance előadókat. :)
Ha van valami kérdésed a fórummal kapcsolatban, akkor tudok segíteni vagy kérdezd a Boss-t! :)

Ui.: A legjobb fórumra regelted magad! :)

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2011 00:49 
B2T BOSS

Grape wrote:
A legjobb fórumra regelted magad! :)

en csak aszt mondhatom hogy igaza van :P

Okay, don't worry, just post what you can and I'll take care of anything regarding you ;)

Image Image

IN CASE OF DEAD LINKS USE " ! " = REPORT FEATURE IN THE RIGHT BOTTOM OF A POST

PM ME or REPORT A TOPIC IN CASE YOU NEED MOAR MIRRORS..

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2011 16:53 
B2T V.I.P.

Sladex65 wrote:
joyful. (lol does this word exist?)

yes.

Welcome ;)

Armin van Buuren & Ferry Corsten - Brut MIDI
Perpetuous Dreamer - Future Funland MIDI

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2011 17:16 

Welcome Sladex65! You will find that this site is the best and also the most fun. Watch yourself though because every now and then it turns into a big ol' gay orgy every now and then...............

(feel)

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2011 14:03 

I salute you, my new friend! (:wlcm)

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2011 16:34 
I've just uploaded two lossless Maxi Singles. I hope they didn't get lost, and got moved to their correct place :)

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2011 16:37 

Sladex65 wrote:
I've just uploaded two lossless Maxi Singles. I hope they didn't get lost, and got moved to their correct place :)

Szia! Áthelyeztem a megfelelő helyre, de írtam neked ezzel kapcsolatban privát üzenetet. :)

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2011 19:30 
Igen, ez csak így oldható meg jelenleg, de én is írtam már rá választ. :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]