It is currently 29 Apr 2024 08:06

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: hello everybody!!
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2011 01:28 

My Name is John! I am From Athens, But I live In England!! Trance has been in my Life for ages! Well I used to be on Elite Trance bOARD for a while! and i can see many familiar nicknames here and this is the reason I decided to Sign up!

I want to say A BIG hello!! to everyone in here!! and i hope to stay around for a long time! (:bye)

Post subject: Re: hello everybody!!
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2011 18:44 

Hello, fellow John, looks like you have found the greatest tranceforum on Earth, welcome! (:wlcm)

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2011 20:39 

Hey man, it's ZEUS from ol' ET here, welcome back :) How did you find the forum? And you're Greek? wtf? how come it40113 or sadking never told me anything about you???

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2011 14:13 

Hello John! Welcome on the board! This site is very very amazing!!! Hope you like it! :P (:heya)

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2011 00:38 

saund wrote:
My Name is John! I am From Athens, But I live In England!! Trance has been in my Life for ages! Well I used to be on Elite Trance bOARD for a while! and i can see many familiar nicknames here and this is the reason I decided to Sign up!

I want to say A BIG hello!! to everyone in here!! and i hope to stay around for a long time! (:bye)

Thank you!! I 'm sure I have!!! :P

-- 23 Jan 2011 00:43 --

locksmith wrote:
Hey man, it's ZEUS from ol' ET here, welcome back :) How did you find the forum? And you're Greek? wtf? how come it40113 or sadking never told me anything about you???

geia sou Zeus!! haha! I found this forum by Luck searching for a track in google and when i got here i checked around the forum to see if any known nicknames are around and i was surprised to see they were!!!!! I didnt know it even existed! were are all the other guys?

nice new nick by the way!! nice talking to you!! and yes i am Greek! (:bye)

-- 23 Jan 2011 00:44 --

Grape wrote:
Hello John! Welcome on the board! This site is very very amazing!!! Hope you like it! :P (:heya)

I'm already liking it much!!! thank you my friend!! nice finding you! (:musi)

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2011 18:02 

saund wrote:

geia sou Zeus!! haha! I found this forum by Luck searching for a track in google and when i got here i checked around the forum to see if any known nicknames are around and i was surprised to see they were!!!!! I didnt know it even existed! were are all the other guys?

I remember seeing you post around on occasion, but I had no idea who you were :P

Where are you living in the UK? I used to live in Birmingham, UK when I was modding on ET, been back here in Thessaloniki to finish with the army, but am looking for work back in the UK since things here are collapsing :(

I still keep contact with it40113, the prog-head, if you remember him. We hung out regularly in Salonica :)

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2011 20:38 

locksmith wrote:
saund wrote:

I remember seeing you post around on occasion, but I had no idea who you were :P

Where are you living in the UK? I used to live in Birmingham, UK when I was modding on ET, been back here in Thessaloniki to finish with the army, but am looking for work back in the UK since things here are collapsing :(

I still keep contact with it40113, the prog-head, if you remember him. We hung out regularly in Salonica :)

Now I am In Athens I came for a few days to see some friends and family. I live In Leeds. I also had the army issues to take care of and when i got over it i moved to England But lost ET and contacts and everything was gone. It is nice to see people of that forum around here! brings back memories!! I hope we also meet one day! :)

I remember it40113 But hadnt spoken to him much!

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2011 13:36 

So you're in Leeds eh? Quite a choice, most Greeks are usually down South in or around London, and also i the biggest cities Birmingham, Liverpool, Sheffield, etc.

I've met up with 3 members of ET, it40113, sadking, dj_jd (in the US), and also spoke on the phone with Metroplex (Oscar) when I was there too :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]